Are Private Yoga Sessions for you?
Private sessions may be for you if:
- You want to try yoga but are intimidated and prefer to learn in a one on one environment
- You have a demanding schedule and it is difficult to make group classes - we can help you create a home practice
- You have an existing practice and want to work on advanced postures
- You enjoy classes but have a few tricky spots you would like to work with
- You would like to practice in a quiet environment with your partner
- You would like a practice tailored to your unique condition
Contact us to schedule your private session.We have multiple private instructors as well as a beautiful yoga studio dedicated to private sessions. Contact us to schedule.
Private and Small Group Yoga Nidra with Terri
iRest Yoga Nidra is a 10 stage meditation technique developed by Dr. Richard Miller, a clinical Psychologist. iRest is appropriate for those without yoga experience and who experience extreme stress or trauma. This technique is being used by a growing number of healthcare organizations, including the Veterans Administration, US Department of Defense, addiction treatment centers and homeless shelters, to name a few.
Terri studied with Richard Miller, directly and has received Level 1 certification.
to learn more visit https://www.irest.us/
To schedule with Terri email: email@example.com